i need my secret fantasies fulfilled..

  • debbie_donaldson1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2005
      I became a member of this club because there are quite a few things
      i would like to try sexually and i am quite shy so I havent had any
      of my desires fulfilled. I am very submissive and dream of having my
      panties ripped off and called dirty names while i am being
      ravished... I also have thoughts of a threesome with a man and
      another woman. I am not ugly0r overweight. I have a photo on my free
      homepage below s0 if anyone is interested email .me.

      http://www.kinky-pictures.com/JENNY_PARTY.JPEG