Important Letter for rug-hooking-friends Members

  • djuzapio
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2004
      Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
      Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
      We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
      Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1
      All it takes is thirty seconds.

      Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
      Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
      Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1

      This is a one time opportunity.
      You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
      http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1

    • tkwnaymlgn
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2004
        If you are in debt, consolidate now.
        There is no amount of debt that is too much or too little.
        If you are behind on bills we can help.
        Sleep well and debt free

        http://grealus.com/adehu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        89% of society is in debt at this current time.
        If you are in debt we can help you.
        Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in your time of need.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://grealus.com/adehu

        It will only take 30 seconds to start a better life.
        Consolidate your debt now. It is important for a better future.
        Be sure to act now 30 seconds for a better future, take it!
        http://grealus.com/adfhu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        Debt relief has never been easier you must act now.

        http://grealus.com/adghu

      • dabibgifyfq
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2004
          Take advantage of the lowest interest rates in 40 years.
          Financial analysis's of our economy shows interests rates will raise soon.
          Do not miss out and be sure to cash out large in this time of opportunity.

          http://grealus.com/ajrhu

          All it takes is 30 seconds to stop throwing your money away.
          http://grealus.com/azwhu