Items for Sale

  • rebeccahelene
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2003
      Too many hobbies, not enough time! I'm selling the following
      because I just don't have time to use them.

      Puritan rug frame. Used for part of one rug -- excellent
      condition. $100 plus shipping

      Cherry stand for rug frame. Made by Buzz in Vermont. Holds frame,
      cutter and lamp. $50 plus shipping.

      Rigby wool cutter with #6 and #8 heads. #6 has not been used.
      Model C also cuts strips for braiding. $100 plus shipping.

      Thank you,

      Rebecca
    • joan holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2003
        --- rebeccahelene <rnewhall@...> wrote:
        ---------------------------------
        Too many hobbies, not enough time! I'm selling the
        following
        because I just don't have time to use them.

        Puritan rug frame. Used for part of one rug --
        excellent
        condition. $100 plus shipping

        Cherry stand for rug frame. Made by Buzz in Vermont.
        Holds frame,
        cutter and lamp. $50 plus shipping.

        Rigby wool cutter with #6 and #8 heads. #6 has not
        been used.
        Model C also cuts strips for braiding. $100 plus
        shipping.

        Thank you,

        Rebecca

        Hi: I'm interested in the wool cutter. Can you tell
        me whether this is U.S. or Canadian funds? Thanks,
        Joan

        Yahoo! Plus
        For a better Internet experience
        http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer