Re: Looking for a rug-hook friend!

  • blizzard61ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2003
      --- In rug-hooking-friends@yahoogroups.com, "sacharjee_2000
      <sacharjee_2000@y...>" <sacharjee_2000@y...> wrote:

      > Hi My name is Sandra and I 'm new to the group. I'm looking for a
      > friend who can give me support while I'm working on my rug-
      hooking.We
      > can contact each other once or twice a weekby e-mail. If you are
      > interested please reply to this message or send me your e-mail
      > address. Thanks. Eagerly waiting. Dear Sandra: I just started with
      this group and also with hooking so I don't know how much support I
      will be but I could sure use some myself. Hope to hear from you, Joan
    • Josette Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2003
        Hi Sandra, I've been with the group for a while, although I don't always correspond. I'm working on my third small rug and enjoy hooking very much. It does take time, though. Are you hooking with strips or yarn? I use strips, got some great ideas from a pro last summer. Will keep in touch - Josie
        >  Hi My name is Sandra and I 'm new to the group. I'm looking for a
        > friend who can give me support while I'm working on my rug-
        hooking.We
        > can contact each other once or twice a weekby e-mail. If you are
        > interested please reply to this message or send me your e-mail
        > address. Thanks. Eagerly waiting. Dear Sandra:  I just started with
        this group and also with hooking so I don't know how much support I
        will be but I could sure use some myself.  Hope to hear from you, Joan

        Community email addresses:
          Post message: rughookingfriends@onelist.com
          Subscribe:    rughookingfriends-subscribe@onelist.com

        Shortcut URL to this page: