Looking for a rug-hook friend!

  • sacharjee_2000 <sacharjee_2000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      Hi My name is Sandra and I 'm new to the group. I'm looking for a
      friend who can give me support while I'm working on my rug-hooking.We
      can contact each other once or twice a weekby e-mail. If you are
      interested please reply to this message or send me your e-mail
      address. Thanks. Eagerly waiting.
    • blizzard61ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2003
        --- In rug-hooking-friends@yahoogroups.com, "sacharjee_2000
        <sacharjee_2000@y...>" <sacharjee_2000@y...> wrote:

        > Hi My name is Sandra and I 'm new to the group. I'm looking for a
        > friend who can give me support while I'm working on my rug-
        hooking.We
        > can contact each other once or twice a weekby e-mail. If you are
        > interested please reply to this message or send me your e-mail
        > address. Thanks. Eagerly waiting. Dear Sandra: I just started with
        this group and also with hooking so I don't know how much support I
        will be but I could sure use some myself. Hope to hear from you, Joan
      • Josette Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2003
          Hi Sandra, I've been with the group for a while, although I don't always correspond. I'm working on my third small rug and enjoy hooking very much. It does take time, though. Are you hooking with strips or yarn? I use strips, got some great ideas from a pro last summer. Will keep in touch - Josie
          >  Hi My name is Sandra and I 'm new to the group. I'm looking for a
          > friend who can give me support while I'm working on my rug-
          hooking.We
          > can contact each other once or twice a weekby e-mail. If you are
          > interested please reply to this message or send me your e-mail
          > address. Thanks. Eagerly waiting. Dear Sandra:  I just started with
          this group and also with hooking so I don't know how much support I
          will be but I could sure use some myself.  Hope to hear from you, Joan

          Community email addresses:
            Post message: rughookingfriends@onelist.com
            Subscribe:    rughookingfriends-subscribe@onelist.com

          Shortcut URL to this page: