How to join two rugs?

  • ahko2
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 6:54 AM
      Hi, I'm new to rug hooking. I bought two small rug kits from Caron,
      a dog and a cat. They are pretty fun and colorful! They have a
      rubber backing. My thought is to complete the two pieces
      individually, then somehow weave the two together so that it looks
      like one big rug. Does anyone have any advice on how to possibly do
      this?

      Looking forward to chatting and learning more!

      Thanks,
      Anita