Hello all

  • Shelley Eberlein
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      I am really excited about this rug I am doing now, finally. I was
      trying to use an 8 cut but realized I would have to take out a lot of
      the detail I want in order to do it. So yesterday I cut a bunch of 5
      at my friends house. I am really used to using it.

      The next one I am going to do in an 8 (really :)). There is a Hook-in
      in Salem in a week that I and some other hooker's will be attending,
      my first one. I am taking my checkbook in the hope's of finding my
      next rug pattern. I designed the first 2, but really want to find a
      primitve flower pattern in a 3' by 6' to do. I figure for the size I
      want I will pick a pattern instead of designing one because knowing
      me it will take forever and I just want to hook.

      Does anyone have any idea's?

      Gotta go hook. :)
      Shelley