New to Rug Hooking

  • hedrick5@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hi

      I am very new to rug hooking having taken my first class just last
      week. I find it very relaxing and a lot easier on the eyes than
      counted cross stitch. I have picked up some 100% wool skirts and pants
      at the local thrift store and need to know what to do next. My rug
      hooking instructor said to wash them, which I have. How do I cut them?
      Is there a method to the madness? Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you!

      Teri
    • shariqults@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
        You must felt the wool - that means to boil them not to just wash them and
        then to dry them