new

  • tagpkat@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2001
      What is a good beginner website. And what is the difference between
      rughooking and latchhooking? Where can you get wholesale kits?
      Thanks, Pauline
    • Leinea@cs.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2001
        Hi Pauline,

        Welcome. I know of a place that you can get some kits, it's at
        primitivespirit.com. Sometimes it's slow but they are working out the kinks.
        Also Rug hooking magazine online has some free one's you can print out.

        The difference between the two: Hmmm, latch hook is not traditional rug
        hooking. The hooks are different and what you hook on and what you use are
        different. As to the exact difference, or a better phrased way of saying it,
        I don't know. I just know it's not the same. Some rug hooker's get quite
        upset if latch hooking is put in the same corner as rug hooking. Maybe
        someone else what's to try this one?

        Enjoy yourself here. Shelley
      • Autumn
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2005
          Hello,
          I would like to inform you of a new craft group. It is open to all
          types of needle crafters worldwide.
          You can make friends, ask and give advice, swap or ask for patterns,
          add your related links or just talk with others in the group.
          You can reach us at:

          We look forward to meeting you.
          Happy stitching,
          Autumn