Too tight

  • nobeau@acadia.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2001
      Hi,

      My name is Bev and I am new to the group. I was just wondering if
      there is such a thing as hooking too tightly. I know you can braid
      too tight, and while working on a hooked seat cover, find that it is
      ripply. Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    • Leinea@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2001
        Yes you can hook to tightly. I usually hook 2 loops next to each other and
        then skip a hole then do it all over again. You can decide what you like and
        what feels comfortable. Usually if you bring your loops up one after the
        other it will start to curl over, the tops will tip. Does that make sense?

        I hope this helps, it's hard to describe without showing you. Good luck.
        Shelley