Could you help..just getting started

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
      I am just getting started and am so excited. I really do not even
      have one thing to begin. Just the excitement. I am wondering if
      anyone could help me out with some of the neccessary equipment and
      supplies. If you have any extra of anything that you are willing to
      part with please let me know. I want to focus on the primitive side.
      If you can help please email me at amski000@...

      Thanks
    • Tish Bachleda
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
        on 1/3/01 7:34 PM, Michelle at amski000@... wrote:

        > I am just getting started and am so excited. I really do not even
        > have one thing to begin. Just the excitement. I am wondering if
        > anyone could help me out with some of the necessary equipment and
        > supplies. If you have any extra of anything that you are willing to
        > part with please let me know. I want to focus on the primitive side.
        > If you can help please email me at amski000@...
        >
        > Thanks
        >

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: rughookingfriends@onelist.com
        > Subscribe: rughookingfriends-subscribe@onelist.com
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:
        > http://www.onelist.com/community/rughookingfriends

        Hi Michelle,

        You are going to love rug hooking! A good place to go for rug hooking
        supplies is Cushings (burlap, hooks, frames, book and dyeing recipe books).
        They have a website, not sure of the address. Subscribe to Rug Hooking
        Magazine, they are a great source for supplies as well.

        Places to find great primitive rug designs: Vermont Folk Rugs, Emma Lou
        Lais, Yankee Peddler, Colonial Crafts (www.colonialcrafts.com).

        take care,
        Let me know how it goes for you.
      • Michelle
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2001
          --- In rug-hooking-friends@egroups.com, Tish Bachleda <info@t...>
          wrote:
          > on 1/3/01 7:34 PM, Michelle at amski000@a... wrote:
          >
          > > I am just getting started and am so excited. I really do not even
          > > have one thing to begin. Just the excitement. I am wondering if
          > > anyone could help me out with some of the necessary equipment and
          > > supplies. If you have any extra of anything that you are willing
          > > part with please let me know. I want to focus on the primitive
          side.
          > > If you can help please email me at amski000@a...
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >

          > > Community email addresses:
          > > Post message: rughookingfriends@onelist.com
          > > Subscribe: rughookingfriends-subscribe@onelist.com
          > >
          > > Shortcut URL to this page:
          > > http://www.onelist.com/community/rughookingfriends
          > >

          > Hi Michelle,
          >
          > You are going to love rug hooking! A good place to go for rug
          hooking
          > supplies is Cushings (burlap, hooks, frames, book and dyeing recipe
          books).
          > They have a website, not sure of the address. Subscribe to Rug
          Hooking
          > Magazine, they are a great source for supplies as well.
          >
          > Places to find great primitive rug designs: Vermont Folk Rugs, Emma
          Lou
          > Lais, Yankee Peddler, Colonial Crafts (www.colonialcrafts.com).
          >
          > take care,
          > Let me know how it goes for you.

          Thanks for the information. Although I am looking to gather used
          items (if that is possible). Since I am just getting started I want
          to invest as little as possible until I am sure it is what I want to
          do. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.

          Thanks and I will keep in touch....