Welcome

  • Leinea@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2000
      Hi,I am a beginner rug hooker and am really interested
      in hearing from other's that have a love of hooking
      weither you are on your first project or your 100th.

      I just finished my first project. It is a star,
      in a 12x12 square, very small. I figured if I
      started small I wouldn't get to discouraged.
      Now I am ready to start the next one, it will be
      a little bigger.

      I am 30 and have 2 boys ages 6 and almost 3.
      We are homeschooling right now, but hope to get
      into one of the two schools we signed up for.

      Feel free to introduce yourselves and tell me
      of your projects and who you are. In starting this
      message board I am hoping to form a group of online
      friends with a love for this wonderful craft.

      Shelley