Going to Australia

  • NYRugHooker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 10:33 AM
      Hey, all...

      I'm headed for Australia, leaving Tuesday, and will be gone for 3 weeks. I
      look forward to catching up with everyone when I get back.

      LOL...I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to take my rug with me to work
      on....it's a 21 hour flight from here, which is LOTS of time to work, but
      there's also not much room to work in and I usually get the dropsies....

      Linda
      ICQ #69632647
      <A HREF="http://rainforest.care2.com/welcome?w=454687051">Help save the
      rainforest...click here....it's free!</A>
      <A HREF="http://bigcats.care2.com/welcome?w=500730197">Help save the Big
      Cats...click here...it's free!</A>

      Experience is a tough teacher...first, you take the test. THEN you learn the
      lesson.