Re: GROUP NOTICE

  • Virgina Arnswerth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008

      Well it was necessary to hire a company to review the programs at http://savemoreamerica.com You could have just asked me. I remember signing up for their program back in October 1977 when they first opened their company. Back then the only product that they offered was the Online Wholesale Mall. I was so impressed with that program and all the money that it saved me that I asked the company to e-mail me everytime they came out with a new product. Then came the grocery coupon book which in my opinion is the greatest program every invented for saving a fortune, they then offered the Kodak film kit and their newest product the restaurant coupon book. Yes, I joined each program they day they were offered and I have to thank this company from the bottom of my heart for all that their programs have saved me!

      Ginny A.

    • GROUP NOTICE
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008

        The independent testing organization tested 12,618 companies in 2007 The best company on the list was Computer Assoc. close behind at #12 was http://savemoreamerica.com Only 5,587 companies even passed the vigorous testing.

      • Kimberly Sanders
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2008

          The independent testing organization tested 12,618 companies in 2007 The best company on the list was Computer Assoc. close behind at #12 was http://unitedstatesdiscounts.com Only  5,587 companies even passed the vigorous testing.