- REWARD - Stolen Carpet update

  • dadilmaghani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Recently we reached out to you on behalf of the owners of a valuable antique silk Tabriz carpet, now a "cold case" of grand larceny.  While a substantial ($25,000) reward is posted for information leading to recovery of this carpet in original condition, we have an update for you…

      Even if you have no specific information: Post a link to

      http://AntiqueSilkRug.com

      and help raise awareness of this valuable carpet on your Facebook, Twitter or personal Website.

       An additional $2,500 total reward will be available (potentially to you!) for any social networking or web promoted referrals.

      For your reference:

      http://AntiqueSilkRug.com/raise-awareness/

      Specifically, any individual or website posting information which leads to, and is substantially credited for, successful recovery will be eligible to participate in this secondary reward. Help spread awareness of this valuable carpet.

       Whether you are a carpet scholar, auction house, dealer, buyer, private collector or museum, your assistance is appreciated.

      David D + RugRag.com staff