Have you seen this Carpet?

  • dadilmaghani@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      We are reaching out to the collector community with regard to a "cold case" of grand larceny involving an antique silk Persian Tabriz.

      Given the advances of technology and availability of Internet communication, a private collector requested we circulate information about the subject carpet and associated web link. The hope is to spread awareness in the event new information may come to light.Do you or anyone you know have information about this carpet?

      http://AntiqueSilkRug.com

      A substantial reward is posted (see website) pending receipt of detailed information and full cooperation leading to successful recovery of this carpet in original condition.

      We encourage recipients to promote awareness by forwarding this email and or relevant link to other interested parties.

      Sincerely,

      Staff at Rug Rag
      RugRag.com
      info@...