Richard Rothstein's New Website

  • Richard Rothstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010

      Hi, Richard Rothstein here.  Hope you're having a great summer!

      I thought you'd like to know that we recently launched a new website: NeedlepointPillows.com.

      The site features one of the largest selections worldwide of high-end, entirely handmade needlepoint and decorative pillows.

      There's over 1,700 pillows and more still to come!  And shipping is always FREE!

      • Floral pillows
      • Oriental rug pillows (plus Caucasian and Persian rug pillows)
      • Aubusson pillows
      • Dog pillows
      • Holiday pillows
      • Silk pillows
      • Nautical pillows
      • Hooked pillows
      • Geography pillows
      • Audubon Pillows
      • Custom pillows
      • SALE pillows
      • And more...

      When you get a chance, please visit NeedlepointPillows.com and tell us what you think!

      All the best,
      Richard

    • Joseph Burke
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
        Hi Richard

        always good to hear form you... I enjoyed looking at your pillows and order
        one for my wife who is a 'westie-holic" on account of little west highland
        white terrier

        warm regards

        joe