Re: Highest Prices for Carpets 2008 in the US

  • banday.carpets
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
      Thanks a million
      really enjoyed looking at those fabulous pieces.
      specially the gold silk isfahan the most expensive rug ever auctioned
      in history. It was worth every penny. the carpet its self and the
      archive value attached to it make it special.
      Happy new year to all the members of rug fanatics,
      We wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year.
      May the coming year brings you lots of happiness, prosperity, health,
      business and everything you wished for.

      regards
      bandays
      lahore pakistan

      --- In rug-fanatics@yahoogroups.com, D Dilmaghani <dadilmaghani@...>
      wrote:

      > These are the highest auction prices for carpets 2008 in the US as
      we have gathered.

      > Hope you all enjoy!
      >
      > http://www.rugrag.com/post/Top-10-Persian-Rugs-and-Oriental-Carpets-
      Prices-of-2008.aspx

      > If anyone notes discrepancies, feel free to email.
      >
      > David Dilmaghani
      > Co-Founder,
      > info@...
      > RugRag.com

    • Joseph Burke
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
        Yes very enjoyable indeed - thanks very much. However I note that Numbers 5 & 6 are incorrectly linked to the same page as #4:

        http://www.rugrag.com/post/A-Tabriz-Carpet2c-Northwest-Persia.aspx

        I was interested in more details on the Mohtashem Kashan, one of my personal favorites but the link was not accessible.

        J. Burke, C.R.N.
        ( Certifiable Rugnut )
        www.rugmates.com