Rare Antique Caucasian Kazak Bordjalou

  • Ralf Weierman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hi,

      I new in this group.

      I collector caucasian rugs from Germany.
      I see very rare Bordjalou carpet on Ebay

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=380031260128

      I never see Bordjalou carpet with this type of a border. I wish to offer my price on auction, but it would be very interesting to me to know your opinion on this carpet. In advance thanks

      Regards,
      Ralf

      Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
      Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.
      http://de.overview.mail.yahoo.com
    • CUNEYT YESILCAY
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008

         I like it very much...If you buy it I see some old repairs and would love to restore them.

        Thanx,GADY

      • mahdi dyn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
          hi Ralf

          I live in holland.i see that kazak.it s nice but i
          cant belive sombody pay 2000 USd for it.i thing about
          50 to 60 EURO.i have about 150 carpet in my home and i
          love to have old rug too.if u like i can give u the
          mail addres for my albome.

          martin