Afghan Rug

  • "♥´¯`° friend °´¯`♥"
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      I am also looking for chobi 12x12
      And also runners but wide runner 3 to 4 feet wide
      and 6 x 15 or 16 feet long.
      Please let me know
      Best Regards
    • ASIF MALIK
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
        -Dear mr Asif
        ihave read your massage iam manufacturer and exporter of hand made
        oriental carpets we have wide range of chobi afghan knotted hand
        spun gazni woll ,and trible kazak pls visit my album,.
        http://album.inMail24.com/@rakaposhirugs
        and write us for further information.
        we shall wait for your early reply
        Best Regards