Stolen Photos

  • seyitguly@online.tm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hello,

      These guys in UK are using my photos without my consent:

      http://www.turkmenrugs.co.uk/made_to_order.htm

      I e-mailed them twice and asked to remove the pics but they wouldn't reply
      back.

      Any suggestions regarding what I should do?

      Thanks a lot,

      Seyitguly Batyrov
      Turkmen Carpets Online
      www.turkmencarpets-online.com
    • Iain Stewart
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        Hi Seyitguly -

        The page you give a link to in your message doesn't exist - maybe they have
        removed the offending page? I hope so.

        All the best

        Iain Stewart

        ________________________________

        These guys in UK are using my photos without my consent:

        http://www.turkmenrugs.co.uk/made_to_order.htm
        <http://www.turkmenrugs.co.uk/made_to_order.htm>

        I e-mailed them twice and asked to remove the pics but they wouldn't reply
        back.

        Any suggestions regarding what I should do?

        Thanks a lot,

        Seyitguly Batyrov
        Turkmen Carpets Online
        www.turkmencarpets-online.com