re your ebay fun!

  • psreadynow
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Well, at least you got your money back. I bought a guaranteed item,
      returned it on time by registered mail and I am still waiting for the
      $200.00. I get no help from Yahoo.... Another time I pay for an item,
      and never did receive it. No help from Yahoo. I since always advise,
      never, never buy on yahoo auctions. Too bad isn;t it? Now I'll wait
      and see if this is posted?