[rug-fanatics] Persian Rug Production 1935-50

  • iainss@florence.win-uk.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 1999
      I'm researching the subject of Persian Rug production and related aspects over the 1935-1950 period, particularly relating to the finest qualities of town rugs. Is there anyone on the group who might know something about this period, or know of any useful sources.
      Reply either to the group or direct to me.
      Any help would be much appreciated.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/rug-fanatics