Vacationing in Antalya, Turkey

  • C1001R@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 9:09 AM
      I'll be visiting Antalya, Turkey in August on my way to Iran, I hear it is a great resort town on the Mediterranean and a lot of my fellow Iranians vacation there during August, would anyone recommend a hotel in more central part of the city near the beach and where most Iranians might be staying?

      Will e-mail you photos of the place :).

      Also, if there is a rug fair in Istanbul I'd like to know the dates.

      Thanks,
      Ahmad Momeni