Re: [rug-fanatics] Carpet Tag??

  • ali sener
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      dear friend,

      it is a turkish carpet the type of the rug is antik.it is the name only so
      that it is not antic or semi antic material.
      turkish rug manufacturers started to reproduce old patterns and they
      create new style and new carpet by using wool on wool and natural vegetable
      dyes like in the past.that is why they call it antic.

      it was government project ,the government realisee it for the first time
      to realise the best quality rug and than the companies started.
      it is good type .that brass medal must be printed in museum to identify
      whether it is antic or not if it is antic they never let you to take it
      outside of the country.

      for more questions call or mail me.

      alisgata@... or canyasa@...

      00-90-3123637958