RE: [rug-fanatics] Please keep this message!

  • Nic Townsend
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2000
      To: Semi-damaged @ florence,

      Trust all as well, and that you are not entering a"web-masters black hole"
      as a result of all this "unsubscribe me" hysteria that appears to be the
      fashionable mail-move of the moment.
      Didn't hear from you aujourd-wee, so hoping that all is hangin' loose and
      that I will be hearing from the blud soon,

      Best regards