Khotan and Kashgar carpet whole seller

  • elvisantiquerugs <elvisantiquerugs@yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      Khotan and Kashgar hand made carpet direct whole seller)

      My name is Ablimit "Elvis" Ghopor and I am a
      businessman ,based in the city of Kashgar in Western
      China, specializing in the export of local handicrafts
      ( New Oriental rugs, musical instruments , beautiful
      hand made knifes ,etc). In fact, I am featured in the
      Kashgar section of the Lonely Planet guide books to
      China, Central Asia and the Karakorom High way. I am
      currently looking for someone in England or the United
      States who can assist me in setting up a web site for
      my business. In this region of China I am faced with
      difficulties finding the resources necessary to create
      a suitable site, such as a scanner to poste pictures
      of my wares and forth.If there is anyone interested in
      partnering with me ( in a purely technical capacity-no
      investment necessary) Please contact at:
      elvisablimit@...
      Thank you

      Elvis