  • Ayaz Amin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2000
      Dear Sir,
      Our company UNIVERSAL CARPETS is situated in Pakistan
      since 1962. We deal in all kinds of hand knotted RUGS
      & carpets in all design. Our specialty is our rates.
      We are quality conscious but not price conscious. We
      just wanted to make good business relations with any
      foreign client. Please guide me how come it�s possible
      for me to introduce my products in international
      markets. And if your organization is interested in
      import in hand knotted carpets & RUGS please do let me
      know .we will give you the best possible low rates of
      high quality products.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Ayaz Amin
      CEO