[rug-fanatics] Re: Mfg. of carpets from India

  • ashok halwai
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 1999
      Thank you sir,
      No, we don't have rep in US.
      Actually we are interested in getting mfg. orders.
      We have good quality prodn. facility.

      If you can represent us and get order.
      Any discussions on quality/rates/designs are welcome.

      Thanking you,
      Ashok Halwai

      ----------

    • Amy Chato
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 1999
        Hello Ashok,

        I am a buyer for a rug importer in the US. We have a
        retail store and we sell to the top fifty retailers in
        the US. We also show at many trade shows including US
        rug markets. Do you show at Domotex in Germany? I
        will be attending that and then I am going on a buying
        trip in India and elsewhere. Can you provide me with
        more information and any pictures, pricing, qualitites
        etc. Also where are you located? I have an agent
        overthere that may be near you. Please reply soon as
        I am traveling very soon.

      • ashok halwai
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 1999
          Hello Amy,
          Our factory location :

          Goldstar Carpets Exports
          (A group of PKS Carpet Exports)
          Gram Bishunpur
          Dist Bhadohi
          Post Gyanpur (Ramapur)
          Uttarpradesh - INDIA

          Ph- 0091-5414-50632/ 50189/ 50490

          Office : Goldstar Carpets Exports
          c/o Anant Electronics.
          Opp Century Rayon Ltd.
          Shahad - Kalyan
          Bombay - 421301

          Ph-0091-251-556375/ 546016/ 300189

          Sir, we don't have any plan for trade shows.
          Kindly guide us.
          When you are coming to India?
          We will meet here & discuss about trade.

          Regards,
          Ashok Halwai