Re: Conga instructional books/videos

  • drumwoulf
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Richie Sanabria has an excellent 3 vhs/dvd series. "Conga Basics",
      "Fundomental 1", and "Fundomental 2". Also check out Descarga.com.
      It's a Latino music shop in Brooklyn that has everything! Just a
      little bit of searching there on your part will bring up many good
      conga instructional things.

      Namaste,
      Greywoulf d];>]}

      --- In rudiments@yahoogroups.com, "chuckles1283" <chuckles1283@y...>