Re: Tama Rhythm Watch

  • Drumbndrumber
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2004
      --- In rudiments@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <texfiddler2@y...>
      wrote:

      > Any one use the Tama Rhythm Watch? I have one, and I am
      trying to
      > understand how to use the damn thing. The instructions that
      come
      > with the thing are vauge...

      Your post made me curious about the Rhythm Watch. I went to
      the Tama website and found a link to seemingly detailed
      instructions (in pdf format) for the RW100 ....

      http://www.tama.com/customerservice/manuals/RW100_Manual
      -TAMA.pdf

      Through searching around more, I found that there is now a
      slightly upgraded version (RW105) but there is no info on the
      Tama website? I gather it functions identically, however.

      Sounds like a cool metro; please post a little review after you get
      it all figured out.
    • Drumbndrumber
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 17, 2004
        the Tama link I just posted is good. Be sure it ends with:

        -TAMA.pdf

        Can someone tell me why this happens to some links?
        Is it truncated because "wrap message text" is checked?