Homebased ecommerce startup seeks RoR talent

  • M.L. Eli Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2006
      Hello Rubyists. My wife and I are starting a home based, one product
      ecommerce site that I hope to maintain and augment in Ruby on Rails.
      I'm a newbie, though and would like to find an inexpensive
      consultant/developer who can set up the site, build the basic
      components, then provide consulting as I expand it slowly.
      We are on a serious shoestring so payment will need to be creative.

      Look forward to meeting and working with the right person.

      adTHANKSvance,
      ~Eli->