Ruby on Rails Programmer required ( Sure Shot Closure)

  • jawed_recruiter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2009
      Hi

      We need resumes for the "Lead Ruby on Rails Programmer" position in NJ.

      This is a backfill position, immediate interview would be scheduled for the right candidate and this is a 100% closable req

      Please send in best suitable resume with contact, location and rate details ASAP to: jaweed@... (Dont reply to this email, please send the resume to: jaweed@...)

      Lead Ruby on Rails Programmer

      Location: Newark, NJ

      Duration: 6+ Months

      Rate: Competitive

      Need of a strong rails programmer lead ASAP

      He/she would be a lead for the local team and would work with remote developers too. Ajax/CSS/Rails are all required skills. Strong communication skills are a must

      Thanks & Regards,
      Jaweed
      Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
      Ph: 630-219-0302 X 411