[JOB] Rails Developer, San Francisco | 90-150k - Relo OK

  • techdude27
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008
      Job Title: Ruby on Rails Developer
      Location: San Francisco - Relocation assistance provided
      Duration: Full Time/Permanent
      Salary: 90-150k DOE

      Our client is home to a new type of search that makes it easy to find
      subjective information. Starting in early 2008 the company raised seed
      financing from a number of premier angel investors and carefully grew
      a high-caliber engineering team. Today, the company includes founders
      from more than a half-dozen successful startups, four AI Ph.D.s, and
      engineers from Silicon Valley's major technology companies.

      We are looking for seasoned Rails Developers who can work
      cooperatively with backend engineers, product managers, and user
      experience researchers in a fast paced, innovation-heavy environment.
      The ideal candidate will have strong technical chops combined with an
      eye for building user-intuitive web products.

      Responsibilities:
      * Help define exact product requirements from rough and sometimes
      incomplete specifications
      * Quickly implement designs in variety of languages and platforms
      * Participating in development of database, definitions and front end
      systems building

      General requirements:
      * B.S. in CS or Computer engineering from a leading institution (M.S.
      preferred)
      * 3+ years direct technical experience in developing web-based products
      * Fluent in Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, mySQL, and related
      technologies
      * Affinity for rapid prototyping
      * Flexibility when faced with complex challenges
      * The strongest candidates will have proven records at both mature and
      early-stage companies

      To be considered, please submit your resume along with your salary
      requirements to bg @ capitalmarketsp.com

      Beau Gould
      Executive Advisor
      Capital Markets Placement