[JOB] RoR Developers, San Francisco, CA | 70-110k | Paid Relo

  • techdude27
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007
      My San Francisco client provides relevant content, advertising and
      technology solutions for consumers, advertisers and publishers. Their
      180+ vertical search sites are where consumers look for what they
      need, offering essential search results and web tools to find, save
      and share articles.

      They are looking for experienced Ruby on Rails Developers. Relocation
      expenses covered for candidates residing in and authorized to work in
      the USA.

      Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Employee Stock
      Purchase Plan, 401k, and more.

      If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume,
      salary requirements, and a paragraph (or two) highlighting your
      skills/experience as it pertains to this job to
      beau@...