[JOB] Senior Ruby Developer - NYC | 150-180k
- I'm assisting one of my associates fill his New York City client's Senior Ruby Developer position. This is a full time, on-site, salaried Senior Ruby Developer position paying $150,000 to $180,000 + benefits. Local candidates preferred. Relocaters considered. Citizenship required.
The general job description is as follows.
* Plan, build and launch features and products
* Software design, architecture and research
* Keen understanding of software fundamentals such as object-oriented programming, relational databases and revision control
* Fluent in Ruby and excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails
* Great with databases (Mongo experience a plus)
* Portfolio of work (open source, commercial, personal)
* Outstanding references
* A computer science degree, a related degree, or relevant life experience
If you would like to know more about this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Follow me @ossjobs - New jobs posted daily. Full time, contract and telecommute