Immediate Opening - Ruby on Rails Developer - San Francisco, CA/Direct Client!

  • khandelwal.paras
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      Dear Consultant,

      We have an urgent position with our client for Ruby on Rails Developer for San Francisco, CA. Please go through the job description and if these interests you please send me an updated copy of your resume in a word format at paras.khandelwal@... or call 571-366-8008 with the following information to be considered for this position. Job Details are provided at the end of this mail:

      Full Name:
      E-mail ID:
      Best Number to Reach:
      Best time to Contact:
      Current Location:
      Willing to work in CA:
      Visa Status:
      Salary Expected:
      Current Project Status:
      Most Recent Client:
      Availability:
      Lead time/Notice Period to start

      Job Details:

      Title – Ruby on Rails Developer
      Duration – 6 months to 1 year extendable
      Location – San Francisco, CA
      Start date – Immediate

      Requisites/ Responsibilities:

       Having over 3 yrs of solid experience
       Must have 2 years experience on Ruby on Rails development experience – ideally in customer facing internet web applications.
       Should have solid development experience.
       Understanding of PHP with MVC frameworks is great plus.