[JOB] Ruby on Rails Engineer, NYC to 120k + Relo

  • techdude27
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      This is a full time, on-site, salaried Ruby on Rails Engineer position located in New York City paying $90,000-120,000 depending on experience + benefits + relocation expenses if required. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Thank you.

      Our client operates under the umbrella of a major media company so they get to enjoy independence, autonomy, and the freedom to make quick decisions -- all with the financial resources of a larger firm. It's the best of both worlds!

      Do you enjoy building scalable Rails websites and want to work on a product that can really impact and change people's lives? Our user-base and web traffic has been increasing exponentially and we were recently featured in Tech Crunch and NY Times.

      Required:

      • 2-5 years of professional Ruby on Rails development experience
      • B.S. in Computer Science and strong academic record
      • Comfortable working with a scalable Rails architecture
      • HTML/CSS/JavaScript

      Desired:

      • Mobile Development (iphone, blackberry, android) a plus
      • Ability to design / develop APIs a plus

      If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and salary requirements to beau[AT]open-source-staffing.com

      Thank you,
      Beau J. Gould
      Open Source Staffing
      http://opensourcestaffing.wordpress.com