Re: [rubyham] Lunch Meeting, Monday March 3rd at Cocina Superior

  • Mykel Alvis
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
      +1

      --
      "My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don't really
      know me." -- Garry Shandling
      Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power
      to make you commit injustices. -- Voltaire
    • Jason McCay
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
        The CommonThread guys (myself, Ben and Anthony) will not be able to make it
        today, but we hope you all have a good lunch. We will try to catch you next
        time.

        On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 9:34 AM, Mykel Alvis <mykel.alvis@...> wrote:

        > +1
        >
        > --
        > "My friends tell me I have an intimacy problem. But they don't really
        > know me." -- Garry Shandling
        > Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power
        > to make you commit injustices. -- Voltaire

      • Bill Abel
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
          I'll be there.

          Looks like we have 5 rsvps...