RE: [rubyham] meeting presentations

  • Matt Slay
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
      How about it we just all took a "from scratch" look at MacRuby where we
      download, install, read, play around. No one has to be an expert on it, or
      to have prepared a session ahead of time. We can just take someone's
      MacBook, and all walk through the process together.

      This is the any one of us would get our feet wet if we were looking at it
      alone, so we could just all go through it together.