Join my personal knowledge network on TooStep

  • Rajaram Gaunker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2008
      You are invited to join personal knowledge network of Rajaram Gaunker on TooStep

      Join my network on TooStep so that we can share knowledge with each other with ease.
      --
      Rajaram Gaunker
      Worker, http://www.chakpak.com

      To accept invitation from Rajaram, click on: http://www.toostep.com/signup.html?id=835051969
      (You can copy / paste the above url in your browser window)

      How is Rajaram using TooStep?

      - Rajaram is part of 9 professional communities
      - Rajaram has access to 91 VP level+ executives
      - Rajaram is a Top Contributor

      On joining TooStep , you will be able to

      * Readily access latest profile and contributions of Rajaram
      * Refer each other relevant knowledge
      * View contacts & communities of Rajaram

      Click on http://www.toostep.com/block.html?email=ruby-india@yahoogroups.com&key=d4daac29c7e7088654a3b03b169fed74fb6f8f20&reportEmail=rajarams@... to stop receiving messages from this sender.