Share your views and ideas by joining my knowledge network

  • Rajaram Gaunker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16 10:29 AM
      You are invited to join personal knowledge network of Rajaram Gaunker on TooStep

      Join my network on TooStep so that we can ideate, debate, answer and share views & insights with one another and other professionals with ease.
      --
      Rajaram Gaunker
      Worker, chakpak.com

      To accept invitation from Rajaram, click on: http://www.toostep.com/signup.html?id=835051969
      (You can copy / paste the above url in your browser window)

      How is Rajaram using TooStep?

      - Rajaram is part of 8 professional communities
      - Rajaram has access to 76 VP level+ executives
      - Rajaram is a Top Contributor

      On joining TooStep , you will be able to

      * Readily access latest profile and contributions of Rajaram
      * Refer each other relevant knowledge
      * View contacts & communities of Rajaram

      Click on http://www.toostep.com/block.html?email=ruby-india@yahoogroups.com&key=d4daac29c7e7088654a3b03b169fed74fb6f8f20&reportEmail=rajarams@... to stop receiving messages from this sender.

    • Rajaram Gaunker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28 4:51 AM
        You are invited to join personal knowledge network of Rajaram Gaunker on TooStep

        Join my network on TooStep so that we can ideate, debate, answer and share views & insights with one another and other professionals with ease.
        --
        Rajaram Gaunker
        Worker, chakpak.com

        To accept invitation from Rajaram, click on: http://www.toostep.com/signup.html?id=835051969
        (You can copy / paste the above url in your browser window)

        How is Rajaram using TooStep?

        - Rajaram is part of 9 professional communities
        - Rajaram has access to 86 VP level+ executives