Ruby meet during FOSS

  • Dibya prakash
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2006
      Hi,

      I presume many of the Rubyists would be flying down to
      Bangalore for FOSS.IN.The speaker list shows a few
      ruby enthusiasts presenting talks
      (Avik,Vamsee,Phillip).I was hoping if we could meet
      and may be have a ruby meet.

      Looking forward to your responses.

      --Dibya

      Dibya Prakash | mail@...

      India | http://dibya.wordpress.com

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
      www.LowerMyBills.com/lre
    • sathya shankar
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
        Hi All,

        In the same line Raghu Venkataramana is talking about
        WET testing. WET is written in ruby and for testers.
        So i feel that would also help others. Its on 26th 11
        am i think. Hoping to meet and have ruby talk.

        Sathya Shankar

        --- Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I presume many of the Rubyists would be flying down
        > Bangalore for FOSS.IN.The speaker list shows a few
        > ruby enthusiasts presenting talks
        > (Avik,Vamsee,Phillip).I was hoping if we could meet
        > and may be have a ruby meet.
        >
        > Looking forward to your responses.
        >
        > --Dibya

        > Dibya Prakash | mail@...
        >
        > India | http://dibya.wordpress.com

        > Sponsored Link
        >
        > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
        > $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
        > www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

        Sponsored Link

        Rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Loan for $1399/mo.
        Calcuate new payment. www.LowerMyBills.com/lre