Railers in Bangalore?

  • brijbhasin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi,
      I'm based out of Minneapolis, MN and in Bangalore these days at our
      office here to connect with the development team. We are a startup
      building an Enterprise level Product for the Legal Industry from the
      ground up in Rails. Was wondering if you guys knew of any people
      interested in joining a RoR shop for development work, or any tips on
      finding people. I can also be reached at brijATpontusglobal.com

      Regards,
      Brij