Want to work on Patented Processes / Futuristic Technologies!!

  • SivaKumar Veerappan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2006
      Last time your invention was not patented in your name? Welcome to
      INXS Asia, Chennai!

      Sunday, September 17, 2006

      Hi,

      Added Values is a Chennai based Executive Search and Placement firm
      involved in identifying and placing Human Resources and we pride in
      providing high quality Human Capital practicing ethical business
      standards to our clients.

      We shall take this oppurtunity to share a few words about Our Client
      INXS Technologies Ltd., Chennai.

      INXS Asia is technology-holding startup currently building a war
      chest portfolio by acquiring existing Intellectual Property &
      developing several challenging key IT software technologies.

      Team INXS are more at home in this world, because there are no
      layers of bureaucracy to slow them down. Also, technical advances
      tend to come from unorthodox approaches, and small companies are
      less constrained by convention. INXS also participates as the lead
      investor with a select investment group acting as a consortium for
      creating niche assets in wide variety of industries including oil
      industry, offshore rigs, platforms and other related equipment.

      INXS is currently aggressively building its portfolio. INXS intends
      to license individual applications to new subsidiaries, partners
      with dedicated funding and put the original inventors in charge
      (which is you if you were to file a patent while at INXS!).

      We also patent our own inventions. We are not constrained by short-
      term product releases and near term product budgets; we have the
      freedom to work on breakthroughs that may be years away from
      commercialization.

      This freedom lets us stretch the bounds of technology and make
      advancements well before product companies would get to them. With
      the advancements done for them, however, product companies can
      incorporate our inventions sooner than they would have otherwise.
      This is a fun, exciting, and intellectually rewarding part of our
      business. Even though the commercialization of these inventions may
      be many years out, we view this as a long-term market opportunity
      and strategy.

      The current openings in Chennai include

      Web Application development – Leads

      Excellent hands on experience (2 to 10 Years) in Enterprise Web
      application development.
      Strong in Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby with Mac OS / Unix / Linux
      platforms.

      Knowledge in C++, scripting is an added advantage.

      Key Skills: Perl PHP Python Ruby with Mac OS / Linux / Unix

      PalmOS Senior TL/Pivot

      5+ Years of IT Experience (Current Team Leaders or Higher)
      3+ Years on PalmOS 3,4,5 Using C++
      Tools(2 of 5 Required) : PRC Tools, CodeWarrior, Palm SDK, Visual C++
      Valid/Real Experience in : Application Architecture, Design(NOT
      GUI), Coding
      Blacklisted : Java Midlets, GoDB, Satellite Forms

      Symbian Senior TL/Pivot

      5+ Years of IT Experience (Current Team Leaders or Higher)
      2+ Years on Symbian UIQ 2.x
      Tools(2 of 5 Required) : C++BuilderX™ Mobile Edition, CodeWarrior,
      UIQ SDKs, OPL , Visual C++
      Valid/Real Experience in : Application Architecture, Design(NOT
      GUI), Coding
      Neutral : Java Midlets
      Blacklisted : GoDB, Satellite Forms

      Excellent Communication Skills, Deep Analytical Mind Bend, Sharp
      Problem Solving Aptitude and Team Culture will facilitate your
      employment. The Opening is immediate and the entire recruitment
      process will be over by next weekend.

      If interested, Kindly forward your updated resume with the following
      details to vsivakumaar@... with your skills in the subject
      line. Also furnish the details requested below.

      A: Current CTC
      B: Expected CTC
      C: Date of Birth
      D: Convenient week to take interview
      E: Joining time (Notice Period with the existing Employer)
      F: Passport Details
      G: Date of Birth

      Look forward to your reply at the earliest.

      We thank you providing your time for us.

      Join INXS Technologies, share responsibility for fostering a culture
      that promotes open communication, survival-of-the fittest ideas,
      teamwork and you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's
      most dynamic companies.

      Join INXS Asia - one of the world's most visionary startup - where
      you, too, can turn ideas into reality.

      Regards,

      Shiva
      vsivakumaar@...