Re: [ruby-india] Re: India on Rails

  • Dibya prakash
    Message 1 of 82 , Aug 13, 2006
      I gave this name a long back and then there was flurry
      of emails.

      Lets go with RubyConf.IN or the nearest domain that's
      available.

      --D

        On 8/17/06, Raghu Venkataramana <raghu@...> wrote:

        > Unsubscribe please.

        > This forum seems to not have a moderator or the moderator doesn't seem to be
        > working diligently to maintain the decorum of good forums.

        Um...Whoever is the owner of the list, please don't start moderating.
        Obvious reason: The moderator cannot be moderated.
        Less obvious reason: Waiting for a day to get a mail approved is a
        sure way of getting things done 10x slower.

        If the spam problem ever begins on this group, we just have to use
        different software. I don't think Yahoogroups has that
        moderate-first-mail-from-new-user option.

        --
        gavri
        http://purl.oclc.org/NET/gavri