Re: [ruby-india] Re: India on Rails

  • Pratik
    Message 1 of 82 , Jul 19, 2006
      Hi Dibya,

      I have Indiaruby.com and rubyindia.org

      We can decide on sections of the website first. I think we'll need to get started on website as soon as possible, as it'll be possibly attarcting sponsors and attendees.

      Thanks,
      Pratik

      Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@...> wrote: Hey Pratik,

      This is great.I would really appreciate if you can look into the website part and take the lead.

      Does anyone have the domain IndiaOnRuby?

      The theme of this conference is Ruby and it's frameworks,where naturally Rails would play a very important role.But ofcourse other frameworks like Nitro/Og,Iowa,etc are also welcome.

      Thanks
      Dibya

      Pratik <pratik16@...> wrote:
      I have IndiaOnRails.com and Rails.in domains.

      I'd be willing to take care of the website required for the event. We can setup a place where everyone can contribute.

      --
      pratik@lifofifo ~/null $ irb
      irb(main):001:0> nil.nil?

        On 8/17/06, Raghu Venkataramana <raghu@...> wrote:

        > Unsubscribe please.

        > This forum seems to not have a moderator or the moderator doesn't seem to be
        > working diligently to maintain the decorum of good forums.

        Um...Whoever is the owner of the list, please don't start moderating.
        Obvious reason: The moderator cannot be moderated.
        Less obvious reason: Waiting for a day to get a mail approved is a
        sure way of getting things done 10x slower.

        If the spam problem ever begins on this group, we just have to use
        different software. I don't think Yahoogroups has that
        moderate-first-mail-from-new-user option.

        --
        gavri
        http://purl.oclc.org/NET/gavri