Re: [ruby-india] Re: India on Rails

  • Yogi
    Message 1 of 82 , Jul 13, 2006
      We have a bunch of Ruby enthusiasts at ThoughtWorks. I have requested my
      colleagues who were involved in organizing the ASCI conference and other
      ruby fans in TW to get involved in this thread. Hopefully there would be
      some interest.

      I have moved to the US for a year, so won't be able to participate in
      organizing the event this time around (hope this is just the start of many
      more).

      For what its worth, I'd vote for a Ruby conf rather than a Rails one.

      -Yogi
      Developer, ThoughtWorks

    • Gavri Fernandez
        On 8/17/06, Raghu Venkataramana <raghu@...> wrote:

        > Unsubscribe please.

        > This forum seems to not have a moderator or the moderator doesn't seem to be
        > working diligently to maintain the decorum of good forums.

        Um...Whoever is the owner of the list, please don't start moderating.
        Obvious reason: The moderator cannot be moderated.
        Less obvious reason: Waiting for a day to get a mail approved is a
        sure way of getting things done 10x slower.

        If the spam problem ever begins on this group, we just have to use
        different software. I don't think Yahoogroups has that
        moderate-first-mail-from-new-user option.

        --
        gavri
        http://purl.oclc.org/NET/gavri