Re: [ruby-india] India on Rails

  • Satish Talim
    Message 1 of 82 , Jul 12, 2006
      I would like to volunteer.

      Satish Talim

      On 7/12/06, Shashank Date <shanko_date@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Is there any progress on this idea? I was talking to David Allan Black and
      > Chad Fowler during the RailsConf2006 and judging by the efforts they had to
      > take to pull it off, I would guess it is time that we start ASAP if we have
      > to host it early next year. About six months lead time would be recommended.
      >
      > I would like to hear what others (more experienced people) have to say ...
      > may be things can be done differently here. Any volunteers?
      >
      > -- Shashank
      >

      > Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@... <prakashdibya%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > How about organizing India on Rails conference sometime in 2006 winter?Say
      > November end or December?
      >
      > --Dibya

      Satish Talim
      http://punerb.blogspot.com/

        On 8/17/06, Raghu Venkataramana <raghu@...> wrote:

        > Unsubscribe please.

        > This forum seems to not have a moderator or the moderator doesn't seem to be
        > working diligently to maintain the decorum of good forums.

        Um...Whoever is the owner of the list, please don't start moderating.
        Obvious reason: The moderator cannot be moderated.
        Less obvious reason: Waiting for a day to get a mail approved is a
        sure way of getting things done 10x slower.

        If the spam problem ever begins on this group, we just have to use
        different software. I don't think Yahoogroups has that
        moderate-first-mail-from-new-user option.

        --
        gavri
        http://purl.oclc.org/NET/gavri