Re: [ruby-india] Re: India on Rails

  • Shashank Date
    Message 1 of 82 , Jun 23, 2006
      I would vote for Bangalore, although I have nothing against Hyderabad.

      You might be able to get some grant from RubyCentral.org under the Regional Grant Program (I may not be using the correct name) which was anounced today at RailsConf2006 by David Allen Black. Let me know if you want me to pursue this further with Chad Fowler or David Black in the next couple of days.

      Getting DHH and Matz as key note speakers is also a possibility we should explore :-)

      -- Shashank

      Dibya prakash <prakashdibya@...> wrote:
      Attendees as well as for the international speakers.Bangalore,hyderabad coud be a good choice.

      -Dibya

      Pratik <pratik16@...> wrote:
      I think December would be better. Christmas holidays would make it easier to plan a trip.

      Location : How about Pune or Mumbai ? We have to choose the one that's convenient for highest number of attendees. Hyderbad might be a great choice as it's kinda in the center.

        On 8/17/06, Raghu Venkataramana <raghu@...> wrote:

        > Unsubscribe please.

        > This forum seems to not have a moderator or the moderator doesn't seem to be
        > working diligently to maintain the decorum of good forums.

        Um...Whoever is the owner of the list, please don't start moderating.
        Obvious reason: The moderator cannot be moderated.
        Less obvious reason: Waiting for a day to get a mail approved is a
        sure way of getting things done 10x slower.

        If the spam problem ever begins on this group, we just have to use
        different software. I don't think Yahoogroups has that
        moderate-first-mail-from-new-user option.

        --
        gavri
        http://purl.oclc.org/NET/gavri